Taganga to Bogota


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Bogota
March 1st 2011
Published: March 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Rain in Bogota 27 secs
2: Dolphins at Taganga 28 secs
Have now left sunny Taganga and arrived to a very rainy Bogotá. It was pouring down when I arrived yesterday afternoon and it still is. It was dry this morning so managed to get out for some site seeing but it wasn't long before I had to break out the trusty blue poncho. Staying in the Canderlaria area of the city which is the historic centre and very nice it is too if a little wet.

The taxi driver from the airport took a route into town via the red light district. Not sure if i looked like a man in need or it was just a short cut. Probably not the sort of place you want to be wandering round in the dead of night on your own. Mind you there were some very nice ladies and also some not very nice ladies and some who i'm fairly sure weren't ladies at all!!

Have added a small clip of some Dolphins we saw on a way back from a dive. Apologies for the poor quality but in all the excitement I forgot to wipe the lens. So another short and sweet blog with mainly photos.

This will be the last blog entry for this year as in 24 hours time I'll be on a flight home.

See most of you soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

Vida Mariner Dive TeamVida Mariner Dive Team
Vida Mariner Dive Team

David, Mandie, Lily and Fabio


Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb