Change of Plans


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Bogota
August 7th 2009
Published: August 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I didn't think Id be writing my first blog entry so soon, but I also didnt think I would be staying my first night in Colombia at the Bogota Sheraton with internet downstairs. The 20 minute delay we incurred from Dulles to Bogota caused us to miss the last flight to our final destination of Medellin last night.

We're missing the first day of the Feria de los Flores today, because the first available flight to Medellin today is at 4pm. Oh well, change of plans... first day in Colombia: downtown Bogota.

Advertisement



8th August 2009

Love it!
Gotta love air travel these days! The best laid plans... Enjoy Bogota and glad you are safe and sound!
9th August 2009

Hey! well im sorry you guys missed that flight! but atleast you get to see downtown bogota!! that sounds cool! well i just wanted to drop in and say that im going to try to follow your entries (incase you get to make a few more while your down there, i think its so cool your doing this blog!!!!) i love you guys and cant wait to see you when you get back!! <3 susan ps tell grandma happy birthday for me!!

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1016.1kb