First Trip to Valpo/Vina


Advertisement
Published: April 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We took our first trip to Vina del Mar and Valparaiso today. We will definitely be returning often! I love the house I live in and my school but I will always be a city girl and being there made me want to move. We started to the day at our parent's home where their son lives now with his wife and Martin, who is 1 yr 8 months. So cute! Then we went about the processof trying to obtain our Chilean identification cards. After visiting 2 police stations to acquire the paperwork we arrived at the indentification place and found 100 people in line ahead of us. So, in es lo que hay po fashion, we left and decided to finish the process another day. It was too beautiful outside and we were too hungry to wait in the Chilean version of the DMV. Delicious seafood and a nap on the beach followed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Picture with Me In ItPicture with Me In It
Picture with Me In It

I take these just for Mom :)
VinaVina
Vina

Mama and Papa's house and their shop next door. Wildo, our brother, lives there and runs the shop now. Notice the yellow Fiat, our car.
Beach in VinaBeach in Vina
Beach in Vina

I'm sold!


24th April 2010

thanks for pics
Leigh, Loved these pictures. It looks beautiful. Am wondering about the population in Vena.
28th April 2010

OMG! How amazing. This looks like it will be a great year for you. I hope you the very best. SOAK it up.... We miss you and hope you have a fabulous time. Tell everyone there that they are VERY lucky to have you. Your family back home says so!!

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb