Lady in Red


Advertisement
Published: May 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The CrewThe CrewThe Crew

Here is our spanish class crammed into Luis Kong´s car with beautiful music in the background!
Luis Kong Rocks! That was the theme of our spanish class in Santiago. During training the first 3 weeks here we had spanish class. There were 4 other volunteers in my basic spanish class. We had such a blast: we debated and argued, laughed, made fun of each other ALOT, an overall great time. Our teacher was Luis Kong(picture on the left with Nate). We never said Luis, it was always first and last name...I don't know why. It just sounded weird without them both together.

Anyways, on our last day of class Luis Kong took us to one of his favorite restaurant/bars in downtown Santiago. We all piled into his small Toyota (picture on R: Courtney, me, Preston, and Kelly) and cruised the main strip in Santiago. He put in one of his favorite CD's and out came 'Lady in Red'! We all sang at the top of our lungs as he drove down the street. I am sure plenty of Chileans saw us and thought, ¨Who are those crazy gringos and what are they doing?¨ It was definately a memorable moment for us all!



Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Luis Kong Rocks!Luis Kong Rocks!
Luis Kong Rocks!

Here is the infamous Luis Kong and my friend Nate as we are crusing ¨The Strip¨in downtown Santiago.


Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0158s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1015.8kb