serious sunburn


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » O Higgins » Pichilemu
February 8th 2008
Published: February 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

the last few days have been like a holiday, really hot weather!!! sun sand and sea!!! the first day here we went down to the beach in the late afternoon, and sunbathed and went in the sea!! which is the most minging sea ever its full of dead crabs, dead starfish and huge jellyfish and alot of them all!!! one jell fish was pulled up on the beach next to us that day, and it freaked me out a lil so everytime i went in the sea i wouldnt put my feet down at all, and i paniked everytime i felt something hit my foot, bloody entertaining for justin!!! and that evening found the cheapest and nicest chips ever!!! they have dfferent sized portions startng from 20p going up to 2quid, but like a 70p portion is unbelievably big!!!
the next day was even hotter and we went down to the beach way before we did the day before, and spent all day there, big mistake i have serious sunburn now!!!!
that night we did like nothing because the sun had totally taken it out of us!!! had the worst night sleep ever!!! the sunburn made me sooo hot, and my nose kept blocking up, but everyone else in the apartmenty cabin thing that we are staying in decided they didnt want to sleep either, the kids crying next to us, someone was moving furnature, the couple below us were drunk and talking soooo loud and, when everyone did sleep someone was snoring like a tractor!!!!
but the next day did go down unitl much later and didnt take any of my clothes off even to go in sea!!!
but the eveing was nice that evening tried and empadana which is unreal!!!!!! soooo nice!!!! and we mucked about in the sea for ages taking pictures and stuff!!! but then a massive wave came and washed right up to where one of justins trainers were so i pegged it to grab it and got it just in time but his wallet fell out and fell in the sea, the scarest moment ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but we found it probs about 30 seconds later but felt for like ages!!! but i think he is going to start spiltting his card apart from his cash!!!
but all ok now!!!! doing the same today as yesterday and levae to go to the reserve so wont update for a few days now but have fun!!!!

Advertisement



9th February 2008

Silly girl!
Get some factor 50!

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb