Dia del Profe


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Atacama » Copiapó
October 22nd 2008
Published: October 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

There was a national holiday to celebrate the teachers, so the day before we had a bunch of performances for the Profes... including a humor show where we immitated several of them. I went as the English teacher, and it went pretty well. unfortunately I dont have many pictures, but hopefully at some point I can get some from one of the people who were taking lots. I was pretty nervous going up in front of everyone, especially because I had only managed to go through my lines without laughing at Seba once during practise. Seba did a WONDERFUL job, he was imitating Rupertina, a really goofy crossdressing tv character who was the "new student" in the skit. He does really incredible immitations so he also played a few other teachers, and he was absolutely hilarious which made it very hard for the rest of us to play our parts without laughing.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Opening her presentOpening her present
Opening her present

we all pitched in and got our head teacher, Profe Miriam, a silver ring with an inscription from the curso.
Tercero B!Tercero B!
Tercero B!

Most of my curso... i think we´re missing one or two though...


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb