Bonito


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Mato Grosso do Sul » Bonito
November 26th 2005
Published: December 3rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Day 13, 14 & 15



After Ascuncion, we spent the whole day and half the night travelling on a horrible bumpy sweaty bus back into Brazil (it´s not all glamour you know!!)

However once we arrived in Bonito we were happy as we were staying in a really nice lodge. We chilled out on the first day and went to a beautiful natural swimming pool with a couple of little waterfalls and a zip slide. it was really peaceful and relaxing. However the highlight was that we got to feed some wild monkeys pieces of banana! They came down from the trees and grabbed it and then ran off and ate it! How cool!

In the evening we sampled the local dish - ALIGATOR!! It was nasty! Chewy and fatty and made everyone have weird dreams and bad tummies!!

The next day we went snorkelling down one of the rivers which had crystal clear waters and was really well preserved. There were lots of fish and we were also swimming amongst the likes of aligators and anacondas. Nice!! After a siesta in the hammocks we went back to the hotel and chilled out with the gang.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1020.6kb