Bariloche


Advertisement
Published: May 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

bariloche


After the longest bus journey we arrived in Bariloch which is like a little swiss town, with choclate everywhere!!! Nice place for lots of chilling out!!

Went Canopying in the forest which was cool, zip wiring and abseiling, totally cool!!!

met up with a 3 americans (2 of who are originally from glasgow) and caught the bus to lake angustora and hired bikes and went off on the mountain biking trail. Fist time that I have ever been mountain biking and totally loved it. Defo the hardest work that I have had 2 do since I have been here, but loads of fun, the trail was so hard, loads of it u actually had to carry your bike and then it was to scary and steep to cycle down. As per usual in Argentina, 4 local dogs follwed us or rather led the way on the ride and chased away all the stray horses (how annoying)!! Such hard work but such fun and so its offically mine and Nikki´s new hobbie mountain biking!!!

Boca won the league and it seemed like the whole of Bariloche were out partying in the streets. Cars, people, flags, beer marching and dancing up and down the streets!!! These guys so love their football!!!!



Advertisement



17th May 2006

G'Day from Glasgow
You could have got the dogs to pull the bike! Silly!
18th May 2006

Go Boca
Hey loser. Loving the stories. keep it comin. Mark

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0796s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb