Mmmm, chocolate and ice cream!!


Advertisement
Published: January 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

I know it´s been a long while... but i have been very busy traveling with my family. They arrived on the 11 of December in Bogota and since then it´s been non stop!

We saw the sites of Bogota, we went to Cartegena, Litisia (the amazon) and to Villa de Leyva. It was tough to say goodbye to Francisco´s family after such a long time. They have been so amazing and so beautiful and i am going to miss them a lot.

From Colombia we traveled to Peru and visited Cuzco and Machu Picchu... an extraordinary place, extremely spiritual and unbelievable structures!!

We then went to Buenos Aires and Iguazú falls here in Argentina. At the moment we´re in Bariloche which is has amazing country side and amazing chocolate and ice cream!!!

It´s been a long time since i left Australia for this trip... it´s been great meeting up with my family over here but gese i miss Australia. I cant wait to get back and catch up with you all. Ill be back on the 27th of January... i think just in time for the Australia Day long weekend??? So ill be catching up with you all very soon.

Sorry this entry is a little boring and has no photos but im in a hotel and it´s pretty late at night... plus my camera got robbed from me at gun point (see last entry) so ive left the photo taking to the others in the famly. When i get back im going to put all my photos together and bore everyone to death with them!!!

Thanks again for all the support. Hope you´re all well. See you soon.

Cheers,
Tim

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb