lakes,mountains and...chocolate,bariloche


Advertisement
Published: February 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After another mamouth bus journey of about 30 hours we arrived in bariloche. Now ive heard some rumours about the chocolate shops and i can confirm they are all true...chocolate shops everywhere arrrrgh and really good ones at that (i told hannah i would post here passport details and photos in the windows if she was found lingering in them for more than 20 mins at a time.

We went horse riding into the mountains which gave us amazing views of the lakes, it was quite amusing watching our friend danny trailing behind on his pony and yelling yale cadema acshelly which is in hebrew comeone forward my brother as he was always last...ha ha (yes ive been learning bit and bobs of hebrew along the way.
everyone arse, back, arms etc were crippled after the 3 hour treck as usuall but riding deffinatly beats walking for me!

On the 2nd day hannah and i decided to go on a chair lift to see the amazing views however as usuall we missed the stop on the bus and went to god knows where and back again. We finally made it up on the chair lift and the vies were stunning unfortunately i didnt have my camera so no pictures (sorry).

Bariloche is a really beautiful place, id love to have stayed here longer but time was running out. I can just imagine what it would be like in the winter with all the snow, when i come back to argentina this is deffinatly going to be somewhere id like to stay for longer, it is so gorgeous i cant explaine.





Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb