Back By Popular Demand


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Misiones » Puerto Iguazú
April 2nd 2009
Published: April 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone! Sorry its taken so long for me to get around to doing another one of these, think I've got a good enough excuse though! Going to try and carry on with them in order so this next blog comes to you from Iguazu Falls. Enjoy.


After the messiness of Carnival and the brilliance of Rio we knew it was going to be difficult to find somewhere that would be a good place to rest, but also not be a disappointment. Iguazu Falls managed to do both, we left feeling refreshed and also like we'd been to one of the best natural wonders in the world. It really was amazing. It was a 22 hour bus from Rio to get there and when we left we had to get a 24 hour bus to a place called Salta. Talk about being out of the way!

There are two sides to the Falls, the Brazilian and the Argentinian. We were told to do the Brazilian first because it offers good panoramic views and also because it isn't as good as the Argentinian. This was great advice because we were stunned at how beautiful it was, but the next day could see that it just didn't compare to the Argentinian side.

To be honest there's not a lot more to say, it's a difficult place to do justice to with words so I'm not going to try. The only other thing to say is that along with the Falls there was a load of brilliant animals and birds. Don't even know what half of them were but got some great photos. Animals and waterfalls, thats the basis of this blog!

OK had to change this because the internet is being funny about uploading photos and I'm running out of time. These photos are just the Brazilian side. When you see the Argentinian photos soon you'll know what I mean about the difference, more animals and more water!





Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



2nd April 2009

Big Pimpin'
Good work big boy, looks like quite a view! Hope you didn't get too wet by the waterfall, that could've spoilt a lovely afternoon. Keep it jagged.

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb