Iguaçu Falls - Argentina Side


Advertisement
Published: July 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Heading to the border which at Iguaçu Falls there is three such as Brasil, Argentina, and Paraguay. We left Brasil and got a day stamp in our passports to the Argentina side of Iguaçu Falls. The Argentina side of the Park is bigger and has more walking paths along the falls. The stop after a quick little train ride is the path that will lead you to the top of the Devil´s Throat. The power of the water falls are incredible as you stand on top. Then we headed by boat along the river and stopped before getting on the boat that would go into the falls. We boarded the powerful boat and put our stuff into waterproof bags so the stuff would not get wet. The boat driver first let us take pictures of the falls and after putting away our cameras he drove the boat right into the falls and put the boat about a foot from the falls. The power of the water soaked everybody in the boat and it was just amazing being that close to the falls. We dryed off and headed back to Brasil to stay the night before we head to Paraty, Brasil on Friday.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0685s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb