Cordoba, Argentina


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Córdoba » Córdoba
March 5th 2010
Published: March 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After a few days in Salta, I headed down to Cordoba before heading back to Santiago. I met some cool people in Cordoba and we basically hung out the whole time; two people from Argentina, one from Ireland and one from Mexico. One day we went to a town called "Villa Carlos Paz" that was nice and had a river running through it. Other than that we just kicked back, cooked, hung out by the little pool at the hostel and talked.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Plaza de ArmasPlaza de Armas
Plaza de Armas

Two English girls I met in the hostel.
PerrosPerros
Perros

These dogs were crazy and would not stop following us all over the city! I wanted to kick them all.
Baila!Baila!
Baila!

We all went out together one night. Cordoba is the home to something like 20 universities (and it's not a big place) so the night life is awesome.
CreepyCreepy
Creepy

Not the prettiest part of the city.
Creepy numero dosCreepy numero dos
Creepy numero dos

I don't know why I like these pictures. Not the best part of Cordoba, clearly we were on the way to the bus station.
Hostel FriendsHostel Friends
Hostel Friends

Meet my international crew from the hostel: an Irish, Argentinean and Mexican.
Day Trip!Day Trip!
Day Trip!

We took a day trip to this little place outside of town. Super touristy but nice.
Not the classiest crew...Not the classiest crew...
Not the classiest crew...

I was a little embarrassed to hang out with this girl... We got a free pizza because the owner of this restaurant said that he liked her dress (which was code for "I like your ass", her butt peeked out the bottom of that itty-bitty skirt!). ha.
Cordoba and Salta, Argentina 054Cordoba and Salta, Argentina 054
Cordoba and Salta, Argentina 054

The cultural center/museum in Cordoba.


Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb