Moving On To Buenos Aires Argentina


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
November 8th 2019
Published: November 8th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today was not as eventful as the past few days since we spent 12 hours in transit either in taxis to or from the airport, taking two planes, and layovers . It's all part of the travel and can't be helped. All this moving around went very smoothly so all was good!



We are now in Buenos Aires and staying in the Palermo neighborhood. This is another huge city with a population of 6 million people. After checking in we walked around several of the streets around here. There are numerous cafes and bakeries. We haven't seen a doughnut yet. The bakeries have all kinds of fancy cakes, tarts, fruity specialties, creamy deserts and all kinds of rolls. There are also little stores for daily needs like our party stores at home except many of them sell fruits and vegetables also.



Later this evening we took a walk to visit the botanical garden. Many people were out jogging and strolling through the park. We were surrounded by lots of greenery but it's too early in the season for flower gardens. It was a beautiful evening to be outdoors.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.469s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0948s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb