Learn Spanish in Buenos Aires


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
January 30th 2015
Published: January 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After a few weeks in Buenos Aires we realized we would need to learn Spanish before heading out to smaller towns in South America.

We looked on Craigslist and found Ivana. We contacted her and arranged for her to come to our apartment for two hours a day, Monday through Friday. We could have gone to her studio or met at a cafe. We asked her for a travelers class. She is great, very positive and she focused on what we wanted to learn. How to order food, how to ask and understand directions, how to check into a hotel and so much more. She is also available for Skype lessons if we want to continue. You can contact her at gamarnik.ivan@gmail.com.



Rachel also wanted to study Spanish but in a group lesson. She wanted to be in a group so she contacted Vamospanish.com. They have a school in a beautiful building walking distance from our apartment. They test you and put you in the class at your level. The classess have a maximum of six students per class. They had evening activities so the students could talk Spanish together in a bar setting. They also have a break room which gave the students space to talk and get to know each other. Her classess were four hours per day for two weeks. You pay by the week. They also offer private and semi private lessons as well as a three hour crash course for travellers.

Learning Spanish while in Buenos Aires is a great way to start an South America adventure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0179s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1007.8kb