Steak Heven


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
October 28th 2012
Published: October 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Family and interested friends......

I have no idea whether this site is going to work or not but it looks like a good way of sharing photos and a bit of info about where we are and what we are up to. I will try and keep it updated but please don’t expect a well written blog it is more likely to become a photo diary rather than a novel...... lazy you may say.....maybe you are right!!

So, first things first...

We are in Buenos Aires, it is hot, it is a great city and the food (red meat) and wine is awesome! Enough said really. hopefully this will become more interesting as time goes on.... after all it is just another capital city and as you know we're not here for city’s!

The photos are of our lovely hotel courtesy of Ed and Jen, the Recoleta Cemetery when Argentina's rich and famous are buried (including Evita), of Boca where houses are painted multi colours because they are so poor they can’t afford one colour to paint the whole house (sounds like Brighton!!) and then some other photos from out and about.

hope you enjoy!

p.s. we realised that a) we didn't take any photos of us and b) there are no photos of the steak I have been harping on about

I will rectify both of these errors in the next post...... hopefully!

Much love x


Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb