Another sea day!


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific
March 10th 2018
Published: February 20th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day eight, day at sea.



Up at the crack of dawn again yesterday and had our own little table tennis tournament. We then checked the basketball court but, of course, it was being used by the paddle.....or pickle ball players.



To be fair, they acknowledged us and said they just would finish that game so, an improvement!



It’s so hot here, I think we did a lot of intense exercise in a short period with very little shelter from the sun. I got a touch of heatstroke I think. Felt quite unwell for the last part of the day but feel much better this morning.



There was another basketball competition yesterday....more people attended and i came second by just one basket. Boooooo



Dave came third! Which is good too. We are loving our club class status. Yesterday, we went down to the restaurant for dinner and the greeter was chatting to a , non club class couple.... as we approached he said to us....ahhh club class, please this way.... then just stopped talking to the other couple and ushered us away.



I was like...er. sorry..... as we skipped the queue.



Today we are just waiting to dock in port for the town of Trujillo.....it’s too foggy to dock right now though.



Ps... the photo is of a man on board actually called willie Nelson! His name card keeps getting nicked from outside his door.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.248s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb