Day four! Sea day


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific
March 7th 2018
Published: February 20th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day four

Sea day

Revenge is sweet ( and early).



Poolside sun and formal night.



We must still be on UK time because we keep waking up at the crack of dawn!



The clocks went back again last night and we were up bright and early at 6 AM.



We decided to head to the basketball court immediately to see if we could beat the old wooden bat tennis players to it. And we did! (Just)



We were there for just a few minutes before they all arrived and The look on their faces when they came up to the court and saw us playing basketball was priceless.



We both said “morning!!” In our brightest, most cheerful voices lol.



We were only using half the court ( we play fair). So, after some discussion with themselves they used the net to split their half of the court and they played in one half and we played on the other half! I don’t think they were too happy about it but, ho-hum you got to be early to beat us.



We played for an hour, which is a good effort, and then immediately went and played another half an hour or so of table tennis.



After that was a welcome dip in the pool, it is very hot here, followed by some cocktails a bite to eat and more cocktails.



The sun has been blazing all day and I think I’m a little bit sunburnt. I spent most of the late morning early afternoon in the pool.



We had afternoon tea at 3:30 and are now getting ourselves ready for our first formal night and dinner in the restaurant. Hope all are okay at home



Tara for now

Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0194s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1000.1kb