Cruise - Day Two


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific » Auckland Islands
February 13th 2012
Published: May 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I woke up feeling a little seasick this morning so took a seasick tablet and felt fine the rest of the day.

I read todays Pacific Daily (newsletter delivered to your room, with all the days activities) last night I put my watch back 1 hour but I was supposed to do that tonight so when we went to check out Deck Boules it had already finished, luckily we realised at the point what I had done so we didn’t miss anything else. Opps!

We went to a juggling lesson, it was so much fun and we both ended up being able to juggle, a bit. Of course we also did a bit of relaxing out the back at the Oasis deck (we did that every day) before heading to ballroom dancing lessons where we learnt a cool dance. Off to a scavenger hunt next, ran around like crazy trying to find Mary Lou because we knew she had half the things we needed. The ship is so big its hard to find people.

That night we had tea at the waterfront restaurant with Mary Lou and Michael and watched the Comedy Wave Gala show before retiring for the night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0495s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb