Sailing Home


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Caribbean
July 1st 2017
Published: July 9th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 23.637827, -83.147212

Today was our last day at sea. Once again we slept in. This was our last day on the cruise. I got up before Nikki and went and sat on the balcony. Nikki packed and then we got ready to go to breakfast. We at in the Solarium Bistro today.

Then we were off to play Trivia in Schooner Bar. This was general trivia and it was really difficult.

After trivia we went up to deck 15 to get in the pool for a while. It was a beautiful sunny day and it was nice just to relax in the water. Nikki wanted to sit in the hot tub as well. The hot tub is against the window overhanging the side of the ship and it has an infinity edge so it was really a great place to sit. Then we laid on deck chairs for a while to dry off.

We grabbed lunch in Sorrentos Pizza and dessert from Cafe Promenade. Nikki hadnt had any pizza on the cruise and she was sorry she hadnt any sooner.

At 1:00 we had a visual Triva game in On Air about Monuments of the World. We did pretty well but didnt come close to the people who got 100% correct.

Then we went back to the cabin to shower and clean up from the pool. I packed and then it was time to head to Schooner Bar for Harry Potter Trivia. I think the whole ship was in the Schooner Bar. It was quite the event.

After trivia, we wandered the ship for a while before heading to Sabor for our dinner reservation. We had the same waiter as two nights before. This time we scaled back on what we ordered. We were in no hurry to get anywhere so we just ate and talked for a nice leisurely dinner.

After dinner we took our usual walk before heading up to call it a night.

Shared: Guacamole, Corn on the Cob and Fried Yucca
Ric: Chicken Tacos
Nikki: Cheese Quesedilla
Dessert: Flan, Cheesecake, Baked Pudding and Churros


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0209s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1016.3kb