Carribean cruising


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Caribbean
November 7th 2015
Published: November 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hot hot hot, we are definitely in Carribean waters, strong breeze and hot sunshine, perfect for a day at Vibe.

Grabbed the beds and grabbed breakfats, Alex had a few jobs to do at guest services etc so I lazed around watching the frequent cargo ships pass by, we are getting very close to land now.

Captain said in his daily announcement that we would arrive in Miami around 4am the next morning in order for crew to clear US customs.

Skipped lunch but Alex brought me back a bowl of raspberry crumble. Sat in the hot tub overlooking the sea with a great bunch of people, a loud crazy guy originally from Brazil but now runs a bar in Santa Barbara along with a group of girls and guys from Orlando, had a fun time laughing and chatting with them and drinking cocktails until it was really time to go and tackle the packing. I also had a manicure booked so it was time to say goodbye to the Vibe crew and head off.

Packed one case and started on the second then had to rush to the spa. Had an amazing relaxing manicure with Shaunie and met Alex in the thermal spa. Said goodbye to the nice spa ladies and back to the room.

Finished the packing, dressed for the evening and went for final mojitos in the mojito bar. More goodbyes with Bong and Marcos at the bar, swapped Facebook pages and had photos.

for our last dinner we chose the Pinchos tapas bar, enjoyed the meal out in the balmy evening on the waterfront boardwalk which we had sadly neglected most of the cruise due to the earliier poor weather. It was a magical,part of the ship remeniscent of crusing days gone by.

We were again treated to a complimentary second plate of Iberico ham from Gerry and Pedro the chefs.

Yet more goodbyes and back for an early night ready for tomorrow's arrival.

Luggage had been collected from the room, no towel animal or chocolates as it was the last night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.363s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0702s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb