Another Awsome Day


Advertisement
Published: April 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today the singles in the missionary group went out to tour the Hope School here in Port Moresby. It was really eye opening to see the level and standards for education here in this country. The Hope School is actually what we would consider an alternative school or last chance school. Kids who are orphans or extremely impoverished and can not afford to send their kids to school are able to be apart of this school. They get the kids caught up and up to speed and then try to get them placed into a public school.

We got to go and meet the student that we sponsored. He was a little shy, and thee was a lot of attention at the moment. But it was cool to meet him face to face. (Yes Julie we were able to get more pictures)

After that we spent the rest of the morning on the university campus. We evangilized for a little while, and then started doing studyies. It was straight up amazing. The people here have been really open so far. The studys have gone really well, which is super encouraging especially since there is no campus ministry here. If half of the people we study with become disciples there will be a very strong presence of disciples here. So PLEASE pray for the fruit to be had from these studies.

Thats all for now,
There may be more updates from some of the other missionaries to come later.

Thank you all for all your prayers and concerns.
Love you much

Angelo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 54; dbt: 0.102s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb