Josh's Work Party


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
April 17th 2008
Published: May 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Helicopter RideHelicopter RideHelicopter Ride

It was a wild ride to shoot straight up the cliffs to land on a small flat plateau for some champagne.
Working as a migrant worker in Queenstown hasn't been that bad. I've managed to make a couple friends, learned to make almost perfect kiwi coffee and even got surprised with a end of season work party better then any before.

We knew it was going to be something fun. The last party was a private sailing and drinking booze cruise. We closed work early on Sunday and got on buses. We were told that we were heading to the airport to board private helicopters for some time and champagne above Queenstown. The ride was awesome. I've never been in a helicopter before and now can't wait to do it again.

We had our champagne and hung out for a bit. hen we boarded the helicopters again for a scenic flight around Queenstown.

The night continued with an unlimited bar tab until 1:30am. The next morning wasn't as much fun.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

The CrewThe Crew
The Crew

We made it up to the top. We opted for the luxury ride.
Work PeopleWork People
Work People

Here we are, the entire kitchen and front staff.


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb