Do you want to see the WORLD? I do...


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
August 19th 2007
Published: August 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Ben Lomond Track...Over the RainbowThe Ben Lomond Track...Over the RainbowThe Ben Lomond Track...Over the Rainbow

This tramp took about 5 hours to complete. The views from the top were simply amazing. I have now completed this tramp twice in the last couple of weeks.
Back on Track…

A lot has happened since my last blog entry on July 22nd. The main reason for the long lapse in submitting an entry is mainly due to the website being down for several days.

Where do I begin? Well, the past couple of weeks have been filled with fun and exciting things. Nick and I both do not know if we are coming are going most of the time due to all working and playing. Queenstown can be compared to a massive playground filled with every adventure activity known to man.

Since I enjoy taking a lot of photos, I will let the pictures that I have taken over the past several weeks tell the story…





Additional photos below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

The Ben Lomond Track...The Ben Lomond Track...
The Ben Lomond Track...

View from the TOP
The Ben Lomond Track...The Ben Lomond Track...
The Ben Lomond Track...

The Ben Lomond Summit...I didn't attemp this climb due to all the ice and snow. We will leave this climb for when the warmer weather arrives.
A visit to nearby Arrowtown...A visit to nearby Arrowtown...
A visit to nearby Arrowtown...

Good Old Arrowtown...
A visit to nearby Arrowtown...A visit to nearby Arrowtown...
A visit to nearby Arrowtown...

The coffee...1 Mocha & 1 Flat White
A visit to nearby Arrowtown...A visit to nearby Arrowtown...
A visit to nearby Arrowtown...

The art of drinking the coffee...Look at Nick's fantastic form.
A visit to nearby Arrowtown...A visit to nearby Arrowtown...
A visit to nearby Arrowtown...

Joe's Garrage...A great place to get a coffee


Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0627s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb