Supertramp and Twisted Sister


Advertisement
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
April 30th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

trampĀ·ing-noun "hiking, esp. on trails having huts at regular intervals for hikers to use overnight." Here in New Zealand there is no such thing as hiking...there's only 'tramping', and it has been my primary activity since arriving here on the 15th. Sorry, but there will be no tales in this entry of lost luggage, drinking of muddy water, or dancing on the beach while wearing a dress. As state... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 45, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




27th April 2007

Hey cuz
Yeah, I'm also living vicariously through you - thanks for the updates! I'll be sure to think of you when I go back to work on Monday.... Glad your journey is starting out so well (after the airline business of course). Irene loves looking at your pictures, too!
27th April 2007

WOW!
the scencery certainly lives up to your description. I guess a sulu really wouldn't do much for your day in these environs! Thanks for the report!
27th April 2007

Points Leader
The one cave picture shows stalactites (they hold "tite" to the ceiling) and some columns. The Southern Cross is slightly left of center in the night sky picture. There, I've answered your questions. What's the prize?
27th April 2007

Nice pics!
Well, now I have the whole office crew here at Alpha waiting for the next update from you! I rpinted out the first one and they loved it! Apparently you're not the only one who wants to travel the world. So, besides Heather, Irene and Myself, there's about a dozen people here 'living' your adventures with you. The scenery is awesome and you're quite the photographer, I must say. We'll all be anticipating the next update - be safe.
30th April 2007

Nice stuff...
I wish I had brought my new compact flash card, that is completely useless to me, to Fiji. For some reason I remember your camera takes those, course I could be wrong. Best of luck with the random acquaintances, I have no doubt you'll run into more aspiring Olympians.
5th May 2007

Those NZ pics are amazing. Brings back memories. How do u get your backgrounds fuzzy w/ the main object in focus?

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 15; dbt: 0.025s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb