Crazy night!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Picton
October 23rd 2009
Published: November 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Audrey left after lunch today and we were all sad to see her go. She’s off to Christchurch for a bit and then Australia. Every friday we get free dinner so we decided to make our own pizzas. It was the best meal we’ve made! A tour group of 25 people was coming in late tonight after Ben closed reception so he left me in charge of getting them all to their rooms.

It was craziness. But with the help of Carolin we got everyone checked in and happy. But because of this tour group 5 of us who are woofing had to move to a different place out of the hostel for the night. Peter (the hostel owner) put us in a cabin at the holiday park. So around 10 pm we decided to head over but the 2 other girls refused to come and said they were going to sleep on the couches. Weird.

We pulled up to our ‘cabin’. It’s a skinny old train carriage with a kitchen, 2 bunk beds and a double bed in it and a tv. It was hilarious. Our reaction to it was quite funny. Our cabin was right under the train bridge so when the train came in later that night it felt like our beds were in an earthquake. But we made the best of it and had a good night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.204s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 68; dbt: 0.1105s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb