I think I wee'd on my sock


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Kaikoura
February 18th 2009
Published: February 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Evening folks,
We're now in the South Island in a place called Kaikora which is famous for whale and seal wathching. We went for a walk this evening along the beach and saw a few seals which was amazing and got some great pics!

Unfortunately we could only spend a few days in Wellington as it was pissing down with rain which meant we didnt really do much. We caught the boat over to the south island which was an amazing trip. Since being here we've seen so many amazing things and also been kayacking on the Abel Tasman and kayacked with some seals. We've been driving lots and Jezza is now very much a professional.

I am currently suffering from a cold 😞 and so my mind isnt really working properly. We will definitly write in a few days with more impressive funny stories as we've got so much to tell you all.

Hope you liked the pics,

speak soon,

mel and jez

p.s this title of this blog is the quote of the adventure so far, you've got to guess who said it!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement



19th February 2009

hey there fellow travellers
Sounds fab baby! Did you get my facebook message about how to publish your pics? Sounds like you are both having a great time. Me and Tony have seen so much since being in south America. Got to go to machu picchu which was well worth the trek up. No, don´t be silly we didn´t actually do the 4 day trek, just an hour up the mountain which was enough. Hope you are enjoying yourself, the time goes so fast doesn´t it? Catch up with ya in a couple of months and then we can swap embarrasing stories. I have a few, but all quite tame actually. Will have to be more daring if I want to come home with more of an array.

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb