Kia Ora


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Kaikoura
April 25th 2007
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Kaikoura ViewKaikoura ViewKaikoura View

From Land to green hills to snow capped mountains! Stunning or what!
Kia Ora Everybody this is the Maori for Hello! I know you have all been itching to see the blogs for our adventures in New Zealand and here they come! Remember keep those comments coming as we love to know your all still reading and not forgotten us!

So New Zealand where to start.... hmmm its beautiful.....beautiful......stunning.......gorgeous......and WOW WEEEEEE!
From the moment we flew over New Zealand heading for Christchurch we were amazed by the views, and its just kept getting better since.

Our time in Christchurch was nice, we milled arounded the town alot ajusting to the cold with our daily fix of Starbucks and visiting the museum and craft markets which were nice! Did a walk around the lovely park as well and with it being Autum here it was so pretty!

We hired a car and started our trip around the South Island first stop was Kaikoura, I was told about this place from a few people and had it in mind to go searching for Dolphins, now you can swim with them but I decided against it as it was freeezing! Still I was vey happy with the view I got of the fabulous Dolphin 1
Dolphin 1
Dusky Dolphins, they were so much fun. Wild amazing cute Dolphins come us to the boat swim along with it do jumps and twists and stuff to amuse us! They were so cool. And I fell in love with them!

We took a few walks around Kaikoura as well and got to see Seals just chilling out on the rocks they are sooo cute as well! And then there are the Sheep... Sheep Sheep everywhere! I am never eating Lamb again these cute little animals keep me amused through the long drives around, every now and then I stop off to say hello and take a picture! baaaaaa!

So there you have it the beginging of New Zealand.......Land of the White Fluffy Cloud!

Love to all El xxx



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

ElEl
El

Swinging from the tree
DaveDave
Dave

By the big tree!
Dusky JumpDusky Jump
Dusky Jump

Show Off!
Sealies!Sealies!
Sealies!

Such Posers! These two were just about to have a barnie cos they were growling at each other!


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb