WE GOT ROBBED!!!!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Hokitika
February 13th 2011
Published: February 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We have been camping (in the nissan) outside hokitika for 2 nights,
yesterday we bought some meat and planned for a bbq. to late we discover (when the meat is already bought!) that one time use bbq doesnt exist in NZ, like anywhere!!
aaaarrrggghhh!!! so plan B was frying the steaks in the lid of the gas stove, this is not to recommend,. we ate our plates in silence,, thinking the salad dressing was the highlight.

we decide to go for a small walk, we followed a track called swimmers beach,, a half an hour bush walk and we arrived at the water, the beach was infact only the path leading into the water! ha ha, beach my arse.....
we had a skinny dip in the brown water, feeling more dirty than before the bath! only a fungus infection will come out of that bath, so we retreat quickly!

back at the car, we share a bottle of wine and had some crisps before going to bed.
we leave our coffe mugs/wineglasses, meth for the stove, empty wine bottle and a pen, outside the car.
3 o'clock in the morning we wake up from the noise of a van close by, we hear a scraping sound from the roof, and a drunk idiot mumbling drunk, - there is wine left in the bottle, richard is waking up and starts kicking the roof, the guys get a scare and drives away,
they stole the meth, the empty bottle of wine AND OUR COFFEE MUG!!! ASSHOLE!
i dont mind the meth or the empty wine bottle! but why??? would you steel some poor felas coffee cup??
its beyond me..
from 3.30 until 9.00 im listening to Richards different torturing methods if he caught them. that was quite funny!!

we bought 2 new coffee mugs today, red ones, they are way better then the stolen one!

Ilona....over and out..

wankers, i found my pen and the meths for cooking, if i get hold of you, you will be wearing your arse for a hat.

rich over and out................




Advertisement



16th February 2011

coffee cup
hope it was decafe. they got off lightly there mate.. i can just picture your rant,s about how you are going to tie them up by there ball,s. keep it real man, watch your backs. carry on trecking...
23rd February 2011

Heeeej ! Har inte hört ifrån er sedan igår morse !! Är ni okey ? Kram Inger
23rd February 2011

quake
Hi Richard and Ilona. Any chance BBC Look North can talk to you about your terrible experience in the quake. We can ring you for a phone interview. best wishes barbara

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0682s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb