kiwi bus is crap


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Franz Josef
June 7th 2008
Published: June 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

ok so ice climbing didnt go to plan because it was pissing down with rain and thunder and lightning and the whole town was in a big cloud and there was no visibility and we probably would have died. so i suppose i accept that decision. however what i do not accept is:

for some inexplicable reason all the girls on this bus find it nesassary to straighten their hair, put on a full face of make up and look like they are in vogue before doing an 8 hour hike in the rain. one girl decided to hold up the bus yesterday because she was 'getting ready'. getting ready to sit on a bus. all day.

secondly the kiwi bus is absolutely rubbish. utter crap. they advertise themselves as being a 'hop on hop off' bus, but it appears what they mean is 'you have to option to hop off but if you do you will get stranded in a small village for a week and half until we can fit you on another bus'. so effectively i have paid 300 pounds to not get on a bus, not go where i want and therefore have to pay for the transport again. and the bastards dont even have an email address i can complain to. so i am compaining here.

ALSO the bus driver in hungover and in bed with our tickets so we cant try to book onto another bus. there are 20ish people wanting to stay an extra night due to cancelled glacier walks but if we do we have to stay here untill at thursday. and they are considering running another bus, but wont tell us for sure if they will untill after 6oclock, but if anyone wants refunds for the walk they need to get them BEFORE 6 oclock so thats helpful. so they are all fools. the end.

i also miss my family and friends and the 28 family, not just my cats

Advertisement



10th June 2008

yeah you miss the 28 family too!!!! we miss you loads.. i have an office job for 2 weeks, OOOOOH XXXX

Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.02s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1004.5kb