kiwi experience


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Franz Josef
July 8th 2007
Published: July 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

oh my golly im having an absolutly fabulous time!!!! its so much fun! so glad i got on the road again! for those of u ho dont no im going the kiwi experience round the south island for 3 weeks! (on my own) it is aweosme i have met loads of awesome people! and done so much already!
on my first day i swam with wild dolphins!!!!!! oh my golly how awesome is that! it was amazing there were hundreds of them, i have never seen so many!! it was umbelieveable as its something i have always wanted to do and it was even better as it was in the wild too! althogh the water was 6 degrees!! FREEZING!! we had about a 10 mil thick wet suit, hat sock gloves etc but our face was not covered so as soo as u hoped in u got imidiate braine freeze!!!! it was so worth it though! we had to make silly noises to get them attracted to us! one was swimming rpung me it was sooooo kool!!! they are so fast!! we went to 4 different destinations to swim with them and had bout 10 mins in the water each time!! its definatley summin ill remember for EVER!! on the way back in the distance on the horizon we also saw the squirts of water from the humpback whales!! pretty awesome trip!!!!!

so far i have been to a range of places, we stop of on the journeys in between and go for spectacluar walks and stuuf! we saw a huge seal colony the other day!!! stoped over in nelson for the night walked up this huge hill with a couple of mates to the centre of newzealand!! pretty kool! horrible day so views wernt as good as they could have been! the west coast is the best i think especially for driving! the views are amazing!!! rows and rows of snow caped mountains!!! we stopped over at a hotel called the pou pub!! had a fancy dress night so i went as princess fiona again! looked fab!! it was freezing out side though! then went on the beach at like 3am-even colder! but the stars were amazing!!
went to see the pancake rocks and blow holes- lovely! just arrived in franz joseph (sat) oh my golly! such a beautiful tiny village with the southern alps behind and where franz joseph glacier is!!! went on a heli-hike, where you get a helicopter up over the mountains and over the glacier then land on the glacier! we went for a 2 hour walk on the ice, had so many layers on and ice spike on our shoes- although i still managed to fall over 4 time, once just before getting back into the heli!!!! it was soooooo amazing, i have never seen anything like it ever in my life!!! we crawled through passages of beautiful blue ice, over ice round ice u name it ive done it!! our guide was called jeramy had ginger dreadlocks! hehe! anyway he pick axed steps and stuff fo us! it was truley amazing i cnt tell u enuf! got million of photos, we were so luky it was a gorgous days, soooooo sunny and gorgous blue skies!! we got the heli back down! it was so much fun! well scary though hehe!!(ill try and get sum pics on in next few days)
off to wanaka tommorow the heading for queenstown on tuesday. satying there for a while, hop to go skiing if i can afford it! cnt wait to see more snow, gunna make snow angels and snow men!! woohoo!! its the place to be, loads of activities n stuff! thinking bout doing a bungi jump- tallest in the world but i really dnt fink i can!!!!
oh yeh me and my friend gemma are taking a little road trip up back to christchurch on the 14th as we have got tickets to the tri nations rugby match between all blacks and southafrica!! how kool is that im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! its gunna be wicked! then we will cum back down to queens town!

anyway ill keep u posted and try and get sum picks on

love yaz xxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb