Got our new passports!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Christchurch
March 2nd 2007
Published: March 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

We got our new passports! So everyone can give a sigh of relief about that. We have them in our hot little hands and hanging on to them for dear life.

Advertisement



3rd March 2007

yeah passports
hey julie and keith....i was a bit worried about the whole passport thing! okay i was really worried, so i am glad that they arrived! man be glad you are down under because you are missing some really nasty weather....about an inch of ice all over everything! i am not enjoying all of this shoveling! LOL anyway i am so thrilled that you are both having such a wonderful time! Julie i have so much to tell you about GL just be glad you are not at the club right now! make sure that you bring some of that warm weather back with you! well i will write more later.....have a great day!
3rd March 2007

Good stuff!
Hey Julie and Keith, Phew, glad you got your passports. Paragliding, swimming with the dolphins and horseback riding- along the coast?? Sounds amazing. I'm sure you have tons of pics and videos and I look forward to hearing about EVERYTHING when you return. It's starting to get milder now....I went skiing this week...perfect weather! and Friday was a snowday--it was so awesome to have the extra time to do report cards. Well I'm heading to Ottawa tonight, take care and have fun! Oh and don't let those passports outta your sight ;)

Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0228s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1005.1kb