melissa's secret entry :o)


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island
January 12th 2006
Published: January 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

new year's eve!!new year's eve!!new year's eve!!

all of us in cathedral square in christchurch!
hello everybody....this is not caitlin. this is melissa. sorry to dissapoint :o) i am secretly logging onto caitlin's travelblog to put up some of the pictures that were on my camera, and not on caitie's. crafty of me, eh? i know that i love to see pictures, so i figured that all of caitlin's fans would overlook the fact that i am not her so that they can see some more pictures. as i have hundreds these are just some of my favs :o) also i know that everytime i read this blog, i wish for more pictures of what i really care about--caitlin. so i'm including lots of pictures of her for you to see, ones that i'm sure she would never put up on her own. hopefully she won't take them down once she sees this entry!!

all in all, i had a wonderful time, and i hope that everyone makes thier way to new zealand at some point.... it's even better when you leave a boston winter for it!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

the dolphinsthe dolphins
the dolphins

these are the dolphins that we swam with...hector's dolphins. they were so cute and playful, and they really did like cait and i the best ;o)
in the deep bluein the deep blue
in the deep blue

here wer are in the middle of the ocean!!
my new friendmy new friend
my new friend

sorry to shamelessly steal cait's spotlight here, but this fellow came right up. imagine caitlin squeaking and running away as soon as he came anywhere near us :o)
beautiful caitie #897321beautiful caitie #897321
beautiful caitie #897321

i think the sun agrees with her :o)
a coupla winos at worka coupla winos at work
a coupla winos at work

this is at #3 vineyard....so we'd sampled about 20 kinds of wine at this point. feelin' pretty good :o)
for the birdsfor the birds
for the birds

we spent the day hiking around the bird sanctuary in wellington. i think it was called kaira or something like that? it was (big surprise!) lovely.
caitie practices her skydivingcaitie practices her skydiving
caitie practices her skydiving

making sure she gets a good pose :o)
getting ready to skydive....getting ready to skydive....
getting ready to skydive....

here's caitie and her "tandem master" steve. they did a good job of being huge tools together....
such great hieghts....such great hieghts....
such great hieghts....

come down now, caitie!!
bathing in the thermal springsbathing in the thermal springs
bathing in the thermal springs

here we are in the thermal springs near taupo. they were hot hot hot! too bad we didn't have any wine with us....
so good it SHOULD be illegalso good it SHOULD be illegal
so good it SHOULD be illegal

i know that it looks like she's doing something shady, but really this was the night caitie showed me the glory of tim tams! the best cookie ever made. i brought home two boxes with me :o)
late afternoon on the beachlate afternoon on the beach
late afternoon on the beach

in whaiheke island....it was beautiful!
caitie wind sailscaitie wind sails
caitie wind sails

she was way better than i was. the teacher dude told her she was the star pupil!!
fancy dinner outfancy dinner out
fancy dinner out

we splurged, got dressed up, and had a nice dinner out on my last night there. it was delicious, but bitersweet....
beautiful caitie #902347beautiful caitie #902347
beautiful caitie #902347

here she is again....


12th January 2006

ahh
I love the secret entry Spencer! And what you wrote, "i know that everytime i read this blog, i wish for more pictures of what i really care about--caitlin," is the most adorable thing I've heard in quite some time! I loved the pix. Looks like you had an amazing time!
12th January 2006

Great sneaky job Melissa !!!
Those pictures were the best. Thank you for posting them. I think world travel agrees with both of you. I would make it a priority as you move through life!!! Hope to see you soon Melis. Love, Lisa
13th January 2006

too much
of me and not enough of melissa. you are a cheeky monkey ma'am. we did have a great time though....
28th January 2006

*sigh*
You two are beautiful and New Zealand is gorgeous. I know I've talked to you since your trip, but I wanted to tell you again how much I love you! Reading this blog makes me happy :). PS-Your hair is just fabulous, Cait. hehe ;)

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb