Stepping into the mystery


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Palmerston North
February 8th 2018
Published: February 8th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Well this is it then.

Finally after 50 plus years I am surrendering into a most difficult terrain of journeying, a journey many people dont even know about, a journey taken every living moment by each one of us, a journey we rarely experience consciously - the journey of our own inner being...

Many of you know Ive been travelling this path of life consciously for many years, I call it living TOTALLY TRUTHFULLY PASSIONATELY and have chosen to do so most of my adult life. I took the first steps back in 1978 with a big leap across the globe from my tiny little village in the northwest of England, to an even smaller moari tribe in the far north of New Zealands North island where i lived for 12 months of a two year trip. And so nearly...WOW ITS 40 years! OMG!!!, wait till i catch my breath (i may not have much of it left for long). Phew, its almost 40 years since my first step into this country, and this time will be my 19th visit there.

Mostly i travel alone - for the past 15 years I have travelled alone with grief in my heart. And even carrying that I have experienced, explored and expanded so much. I like how/who i am, i love my ways of being - I enjoy my own company, and thats all well and good - to an extent. Many journeyers travel alone. We find it easier in some ways, this independence. We make our own choices based on what works for us, we take self responsibility, we believe going it alone is the way to go. This may be true, but, and thats not meant to negate our solo experiences, but, deep down each of us longs to be in connection of some form.

Of course we know that the free spirit flies high; yes it soars with delight and awe in what it see, feels, witnesses, dreams and surrenders to, yet so many times we feel that desire, that longing to share the wonders, the dreams, the quests, the expansion, the awe, the connection with some thing other than our self. Sometimes we need holding.

And this is what i am about to step into.

For the next 6 weeks I will be joining a group of like minded open hearted souls who like me want to make a difference in the world. We will, i guess have our own individual dreams of doing this, our own gifts to share with each other and the word; our own contribution to the richness of diversity as it weaves a colourful transcendent tapestry.

I am but one single thread ready to be weaved.

I now commit to explore, experience, expand into all that i can be. I am ready to be seen, called, challenged and I am now ready to welcome, share and be accompanied, held and supported along this journey as I go deeper into the mystery of life itself.

See you on the other side.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0775s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb