So we have left our 2nd home....


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Plenty » Tauranga
October 23rd 2004
Published: October 23rd 2004
Edit Blog Post

Drive up to CoromandelDrive up to CoromandelDrive up to Coromandel

This was taken by accident, I was trying the camera angle for something else and pressed the button by mistake, great a!?
So, here we are sat back in the UK, 3 months after we left NZ after spending nearly 12 months there, i've got a tear in me eye!! ... it was such an amazing place and we met so many amazing people, we were really upset to be leaving and think about the things we experienced and the people we met all the time, we're always looking at our photo's remember what once was!!

One of the reasons we liked it so much was because it was so far away from any other country that it has it's own uniqueness about it, it does take ideas from other countries but then puts a kiwi touch to it!

Anyway I can't write any more as I am sooo upset about being here in the UK thinking about the day we move to NZ, but until then I have some AMAZING memories!!

Here's some more pics for u all 2 n joy😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Hot water beach...Hot water beach...
Hot water beach...

This is the beach that had an active volcano underneath it, or summing along those lines ... if you dig into the sane when the tide is out you get a pool of warm water, mmmm nice!!
Japanese food, MMMMMMMMJapanese food, MMMMMMMM
Japanese food, MMMMMMMM

Just one of the many themed meals we had at Just the Ducks Nuts, this was a japanese meal by some really kool and nutty Japanese girls!
Steaming....Steaming....
Steaming....

One of many hot pools in Rotorua in the Bay of Plenty, this was in the local park, walking through it you'd swear you were in ancient times or summing! :)
Hello up there...Hello up there...
Hello up there...

Right up their at the top of that mountain can u see that person walking?/ ... no!? ... neither could i, but supposedly they were up their!
Our very own 'beach'Our very own 'beach'
Our very own 'beach'

We walked for over an hour to get to this secluded beach no accessable by any other means than a walk around a mountain!! ... somewhere in Waihi ... bootiful!
Me and a tree!Me and a tree!
Me and a tree!

Wow maaaan, it's a tree! ... and it's older than meee! ... and I really stand out in this red shirt, but do you like my smile, eeeeee:o)


26th October 2004

Cant believe your home!
Not hear from you for AGES! I cant believ your home already. I left NZ in March and went home for 3 months because my Nana was dying and then i flew back out again but straight to Oz, been here ever since, i'm currently in the middle of the bush working on cattle and sheep! this is the life! I absolutly love it out here....except the heat! Are you planning any other trips? Charlotte x P.S. Did you know Fiona was still in NZ, she's getting married in Feb to a Kiwi guy down in Blenheim in the south island! Shock horror or what!

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb