Touch down NZ


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Whangaparaoa
August 22nd 2007
Published: August 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Auckland today and went stright to bedhaving spent all day on a plane.

23rd- We had a fantastic and productive day today visting the sky tower and booking ourselves onto the Magic bus which despite its name is not magic at all, in fact it works in exactly the same way as a conventional bus, I cant tell you how dissapointed I was to learn this. A little misleading I felt.

The sky tower is esentialy a really tall building with a cafe at the top. We went to the top and got some amazing views of the beautiful city of Auckand and then when we had had seen all there was to see and taken a lot of photos (which I promptly deleted along with the rest of the photos taken up to this point) we went and had a few glsses of wine in the cafe, a really good expirience highly recomended.

In the evening we rounded off a great day with a trip to the ice bar. Everything in the bar was made of ice except for the barman and us. We both had a great time finding out about the ice bar and how it was made.

All in all we had a fantastic time in Auckland. Next stop Waitomo.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb