NEW ZEALAND


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Ponsonby
July 5th 2008
Published: July 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, long time no see! I am back on the move..this time down under! I arrived in Auckland on thursday, and now it is saturday. I will try and update everyone every few days or so.

The flight over from la was over 12 hours, but thank you to some sleeping pills i slept for 10 of the hours. When i arrived, Olivia had a bottle of champagne waiting for me (keep in mind it is 5am). We had some mimosas and then watched the sunrise before a stroll around the city and a traditional NZ breakfast of fried bananas and french toast with "bacon".

After a nap we walked around the city some more before we got all gussied up and went out on the town. We went to a photography opening of a friends and then out to dinner on the harbor. We bar hopped to pony club, coco, and family where we saw an awesome drag show "so you think you can drag". Last night I was too jet lagged to do much, so I went out for a bit and then called it an early night.

Tonight we are off to a HUGE party outside of town, buses allotted. The weather is a bit dreary with the sun peaking out every once and a while.

Miss you all!! xx

Advertisement



7th July 2008

hey
glad to know you made it okay- have fun!

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1003.7kb