Buy back campervans is amazing place


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Howick
March 27th 2011
Published: March 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Corina and I was thinking what we would do.....to rent a vehicle or to buy one. However on the top of our mind was thought of how we going to sell vehicle and how long that is going to take. Then we found a site called buybackecampervans.co.nz. We arrange a van that we liked within 3 days and the most amazing thing is that they will buy back campervan that we've got. Isn't that fabulous thing? It will save us time and not having headache. We would like to enjoy while travelling in New Zealand and having troubles with selling vehicle. A little van is amazing. It has everything what we've got. Guys from buy back campervans were amazing and helpful. They even dropped off van to Howick 😊))) so we did not need to go to city to organize all papers, mechanic, etc.

Corina and I are now on a way to Coromande. The weather is getting worse these days. Today is a bit chilly day but overall everything is ok. Coromandel area is beautiful. Corina is driving while I am writing and the view is just not describeable.😊)))

Will hear from me soon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0701s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb