Fiji Time!!!


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Yasawa Islands
April 7th 2008
Published: April 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

OK i realise that we arrived home on tuesday but I thought it would be a good idea to finish the blog off in case anybody hasn't seen us yet. I wanted to put the last photos up from Fiji and Vegas/L.A.
Fiji was absolutely beautiful although more expensive than Bali. We made some friends with the locals and have promised to send them presents from England! (Don't forget that Jon!!!) We went snorkelling with friendly reef sharks which was amazing. The Fijian man Bill was killing smaller fish and put them in his mouth and letting the sharks eat it out of his mouth. A lot of sunbathing and Kava drinking was done in Fiji, but it was a nice relaxing two weeks before we hit America.
We met my sister at LAX, and got on a dreadful bus journey which lasted about seven hours to arrive in Vegas. The weather was boiling in Vegas the whole time we were there. Jon did some gambling whilst Hannah and I did some shopping!!! A lot of food was eaten throughout the week, and an awful lot of walking especially in Los Angeles. People must have thought we were crazy because absolutley nobody walks in L.A, everybody drives. But we managed to find our way to all the celebrity haunts. We even managed to spot George Clooney arriving for his premier and Jonny Knoxville walking with a lady. More shopping was done in L.A. I won't write much more as I am sure everyone has heard it all. Pictures are more interesting anyway!!!!

Thanks to everyone in kept in touch whilst we were away!!!
Not enjoying the snow I endured yesterday.
Looking forward to seeing those we haven't already caught up with
Harry (and Jonny) x x x x


Additional photos below
Photos: 62, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0607s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb