Coral View on Tavewa


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Yasawa Islands
January 25th 2007
Published: February 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

today we took the 1st leg of our 13 day island hopping. We took a boat almost to the top of the Yasawa Islands this took about 4 hours. We are staying at a place called Coral View on the island of Tavewa. The dorm we are in here sleeps 18.The 1st thing i noticed after lunch and being shown our beds was a 'snorer' on the bunk next to me! 'great'.The beach here is quite volcanic and rocky but the scenery is amazing.As we sailed up here we stopped at many different islands and each and everyone looked fantastic. You just want to be able to stop at them all.
We met some nice people today as well Jenni Hannah and Chris from engalnd and a guy from Australia whose name i cant remember at the mo and 2 very funny guys from the U S! so once again instead of trying to be good and just drink water we ended up havin a few drinks. Kate was on f$10 cocktails which looked great but i stuck to the f$5 beers! We also discovered rum and coke in a can for only f$5 which was pretty good. Had many laughs last night so was worth the cash!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0865s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb