Fiji day 2


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Nadi
November 30th 2007
Published: November 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

OK well first off on the flight from reg town to minny, randomly my friend from high school ( Aiden Mula) who was on his way to Japan was on the same flight and also had a lengthy layover so we went for lunch and walked around the airport to kill time until his flight, which was awesome, then to LAX which was a freaking circus for 6 hours which wasnt very fun, then a 10 hour flight to Nadi which allso wasnt very fun, got there at 6 am, got to the hostel which was nice, starting talking to 2 british dudes which i have been hanging out with x 2 days now. Just chilled by the pool yesterday got brown, had a few cocktails, aslo met a few welsch ladies who were staying in our room, went for supper with them, went to bed. Today we went into downtown Nadi which wasnt very appealing got hasstled cancun mexico stlye except no one asked us if we wanted to buy any cocaine this time which was nice, then again just chilled by the pool, met some other people, and are now booked to go stay on some island for 4 nights with the 2 british dudes and a cool chick from the usa, pretty pumped to see the ocean and go snorkeling/diving and just chillax by the ocean and continue the browning of the skin, i hope all your vehicles start in the -30 weather... haha i LOVE it!

Brando.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb