We did it


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
March 6th 2006
Published: March 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

First and Last

Perth, Australia - the first stop on our journey and also the last on home soil.

PerthPerthPerth

golf with a view, but not a birdie!
Well our adventure has finally begun. Finishing work and getting ready to go took what felt like forever, but we're here now. Our last memory of Sydney will be catching the Manly ferry on a spectacular morning and flying over the city for one last aerial view. We're staying with Danis mum Terri, little big bro Kane and their massive rottweiler, Kelly. The dog and I have taken a little bit of time to come to terms with eachother! My first impressions of Perth were of a hot, dry, dusty big country town, but then i remembered we are going to Africa next so I'd better get used to it. Played golf with Adam at Burswood then won a heap of extra travel money at the casino that night. Happy days! Also visited Freo and the brewery, lots of time in Perth itself and on Scarborough beach. Thanks also to Bob, for driving us around on his awesome tours and thanks to Adam and Ben for leading us in the right direction in terms of pubs and clubs. All that's left to do now is get on the plane and go to Africa! Bon voyage...


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Bell Tower Bell Tower
Bell Tower

a beautiful day in down town Perth


Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0217s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb