An Aussie-style Reception


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
March 30th 2008
Published: January 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The foreshore at Matilda Bay was the venue for a Reception Picnic involving many of Cliff’s friends and colleagues. It was as much to welcome Dan to her new life in Australia, as to celebrate our marriage with our friends in Perth. Dan again looked wonderful in her red wedding dress, and Cliff topped his white shirt, red tie, black pants combo with a black leather hat. We reprised our wedding vows before our friends in English and Chinese, performed the traditional marriage toast through linked arms and cut a Miss Maud’s Princess Cake.

Friends had brought food to share as requested so we enjoyed a veritable outdoor feast. We were especially happy that so many children and young people were part of the event. Dan was terminally clucky and had to be manhandled away from at least two unsuspecting babies! For us at least, it was a magic day. We were also most appreciative of the quality of the photos taken by some of Cliff’s colleagues used here, not to mention everyone's contribution in turning up, bringing food and in certain other ways!




Additional photos below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.066s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb