Been here a week already!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
January 12th 2007
Published: January 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all, as you may have spotted ive finally got round to putting some photos on, ive only added a few on at the moment compared to how many i have, but they took me ages anyway so i'll keep adding a few on each time 😊 hope you enjoy looking at them i enjoyed taking them 😊.

Well ive been in Perth for just over a week and its flown by. We've just been trying to sort out a plan for our stay here as i told you on my previous blog, looks like we will be able to do it that way just fingers crossed we get a job. We are going to do the South west bit next weekend, so more photos will be on there way no doubt.

Just in Perth at the moment its been coldish the past couple of days but really hot today, its supposed to be 40'c tomorrow!! so the weather people say (but when do they get it right?!, sorry weather people).

The past few days havnt really been doing that much, yesterday went to Perth zoo, was good but nothing compared to Singapore, the only thing it did win on was the fact we saw our first Koala, asleep in a tree, i think they just eat and sleep 😊

We've been to a reptile place too, so we know which snakes to avoid now, which is always helpful. Ermm, trying to think, been to the outdoor pool a few times and an indoor one, with a sauna and steam room, i thought i was being very sophisticated going into a steam room and things instead of just swimming a bit, but didnt feel quite as good when i came out looking like a beetroot! not a good look, but no one knew me so it doesnt matter 😊. Id only been in about 2mins too!!

Ive watched an episode of neighbours- same people in it just a few new ones and someone died in it thats been in it for years (wont tell you who just in case anyone watches it).
Saw a few cockatoos in the trees just flying about, that was nice, i have to say they are slightly more impressive than blackbirds and sparrows (although they are nice too).
Ive also found that people do actually say G'day 😊 and in the shops they all say 'how you going' I'm replying now with a 'im fine thanks' but at first being used to saying 'no thankyou i dont want one' in Thailand all the time about suits and massages and things i got a bit tounge tied when someone just asked how i was😊.

Anyway, think thats about all for now, will blog soon, i think it will be less frequently because im not really doing much 😊 im used to being in 3 different places in one week not 1, i think im getting itchy feet already 😊 Cant wait to see more places. Speak to you all soonx x x x


Advertisement



12th January 2007

photos hooray!
About time you sorted the photots out,they look great. You look very suited to backpacking and the scenery looks beautiful.Email you soon love em xxx
15th January 2007

About time!!!
Hey. You still aint answered my question. Have you found any chipmunks yet? I hope so! Lovely pics of the tiger, they so lovely. Bring one home for me, ta! Dont tewll who dies cos Claire is a neighbour n home n away geeeeeeeek!! (sorry claire, love u).

Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1134s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb