Travel Blog 11 to 17 August(Karratha to Perth)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Mandurah
August 18th 2008
Published: August 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


A week of some frustration as on Wed. we flew from Karratha to Perth which was not the preferred option.The AA have provided a fantastic service and this morning(Monday) are having the Landrover towed to the agent in Perth for repairs and the caravan to our nominated caravan park till the car is ready which,hopefully, will be tomorrow.Meantime we have made great use of the lay-by first by catching up with friends from HK,Bruce & Jill Mais, at the Perth apartment and then with sister Sue and John in Mandurah.John arranged a couple of days annual leave to get a week off and we have made the most of it by catching up on all the development round Mandurah and by venturing further afield.On Sat. we went up to Perth to get a few items out of the car and van(and to make sure they were in one piece).We also went to Araluen Bot. gardens to see the tulips in full bloom and plenty of other seasonal flowers.Yesterday we went up to Perth so that Janet &Sue could babysit Archie,the grandson,while Matt & Cass went off to the AFL.Meantime John and I played the second of our golf games for the "Aussie Bull" trophy-sad to say he won both.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb