Coming soon to a place near you!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Karratha
August 10th 2007
Published: August 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone

A little boring today, just wanted to say that we will continue with the travel blog we just need to fix the previous entries up. We will however, endeavour to entertain you all with our everyday adventures and will put more photo's up soon.

We are off to stay at Roebourne tomorrow morning, not quite as nice as the Cove but at least Kev and Rob are still there for another week or so. Not sure if they will be heading for home soon or if they might stick around. As for us we are here for about another four weeks (we will hopefully move back to another van park in Pt Samson for the last 2-3 weeks after the 24th of August). Looking forward to a bit of a change and I have to admit it's more fun travelling than bumming around a van park. Anywho, the weather is gorgeous, i think it is going to be about 28 degrees again today (lily has opted out of going to the beach - 'can't be bothered' was her exact response - what a shocker eh?) so we will venture to the park or something before going to Kevin and Robyn's for lunch and picking a van site for our move tomorrow.

Hope you are all surviving the Canberra weather, we think of you all often.

Big hugs and kisses to you all and expect some photo's in the near future.

Love the Pikes xox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb