Day 1 of Colman and Gaffers Most Bogus Adventures


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Fremantle
July 13th 2012
Published: July 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Coley on GumtreeColey on GumtreeColey on Gumtree

Hard at Work boy!
Day 1 of Colman and Gaffers Most Bogus Adventures isn’t going to be the most exciting entry you will read on this blog but we said we would start from the start and so that’s what we're doing! Day one was the day that the car was bought! The car was a vital part of this trip and so after a lot of research, basically lounging around Sean & Emer's sitting room looking on gumtree, we found cars we were interested in and started viewing them. Not being the most knowledgeable in the world of cars and the mechanical soundness of them, we enlisted the help of Seamus and Pierce to have a look at the first car with us! Now, what this poor, unsuspecting American couple must have been thinking when 4 broad accented, Irish boys rocked up and proceeded to spent 20 minutes examined every crevasse of the 1993 V6 Mitsubishi Magna, I’ll never know, but for and end they decided to sell us the car anyway.

We are very hopeful that this shall be the car to see us all the way on our 4000+ km journey but should mention that we definitely did a few things wrong. Basically we broke the first 2 rules of buying a car, after viewing it in the dark and purchasing the first car we viewed. Adding the fact that we bought the car on Friday the 13th, we’re not sure if we cursed ourselves before we ever started. Luckily, I’m not superstitious; I only wish I could say the same for Coley who’s saying Novenas as I type!

Take it as it comes I say

Gaff & Coley

Advertisement



16th July 2012

Good Luck
Hope the two of you have fun keep writing the blog and mind yourself!! Enjoy!!!
16th July 2012

Car
Did ye kick the tyres? Definitely havnt done proper research until ye have kicked the tyres!

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb