Day 9 of the "C'mon we'll get the hurleys" Tour 2012


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Albany
July 21st 2012
Published: July 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Day 9

Albany

MasterchefMasterchefMasterchef

Ya right!
Day nine was another day with not much to report. We had decided the day previous that we needed a day to do laundry, stock up on essentials plus a few minor things that we’d forgotten like a serving spoon for the Tex Mex and a window cloth for the Seaside Rover! Coley did some maintenance to the car while I updated the blog (It takes a bit of time mind). Colman reminded me of Liam Ryan as he drained the radiator of its rusty water and replaced it with coolant!

We then pucked around for an hour (courteous of Shane O’ Neill’s sliotar) and were thanking God that there were no other Irish around as they’d have been asking what part of Cavan we were from, due to our, or should I say lack of, hurling skill! I haven’t had a decent puck around since Bondi! Mark, Barlor and Finn….we’ll be having a serious puck around when we get back!

The major event of the day would be the BBQ that we had later in the day! Fair play, the campsite we’re staying in at the moment is top drawer and the facilities match it! Kitchen for campers, clean as a whistle showers, TV room and free BBQs to boot! We lashed on the sausages, burgers, eggs and onions and had a feast to remember! We also had a box of goon to forget! I think it was the equivalent of 3 ½ bottles of wine each before we knew it! That won’t be happening again anytime soon thanks to the head I had the next morning! Great laugh all the same though!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

BBQ ResultBBQ Result
BBQ Result

Thumbs Up


Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb