Ben The Bear's Stay with Melinda


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Mornington Peninsula
March 3rd 2006
Published: September 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Ben the Bear @ Chapel StBen the Bear @ Chapel StBen the Bear @ Chapel St

Time to do some serious shopping....
As you all know Ben the bear came to Australia with me. He spent a great deal of time reminiscing his time in London with Sherie on the plane before landing in Australia exhausted with jet lag. Ben the bear met my grandfather who had been in hospital before visiting my nan and having lunch before coming back to my house and succumbing to jetlag on the couch…..

Ben the bear had several outings while staying with me, he went to a family party and blew out the candles on one of the cakes. He also went shopping in Chapel Street Prahan but being the fussy bear that he is he could not find anything that he liked.

He also went to a skate park to watch guys on the half pipe.

Curious to know what Australian Lifesavers did he tagged along to patrol with me for a day and check out the beach goers. He also spent some time on the patrol radio, but had to be removed from that post when he asked for a time check for the 6th time in half an hour despite being the one wearing the watch.

Spending a day at my new school was a real treat for Ben. This is because this school was a catholic all girls school, so as you can imagine, as the only boy, Ben the Bear got a lot of attention…

Ben the Bear also spent valentines day with me. After being to choose between a date with a hippy or a nurse, both went off with others and Ben was left by himself for a lonely valentines day.

Ben soon brightened up the next day, when we filled the bathroom full of balloons just for him…

Then it was time to be passed on to Emma in Woodonga



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Ben The Bears InvestitureBen The Bears Investiture
Ben The Bears Investiture

Ben the Bear was invested into Langwarren Scout Group by Brenda as well as David MacFarlane Venturers.
Ben the Bears Beach PatrolBen the Bears Beach Patrol
Ben the Bears Beach Patrol

Any hotties on the beach yet? nope, oh well...TIME CHECK! you have the watch ben.
Ben the Bears Valentines Day BluesBen the Bears Valentines Day Blues
Ben the Bears Valentines Day Blues

He could of had a date with one of these two lovely ladies but... he couldnt make a decision


Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb