Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
January 29th 2009
Published: February 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Couldn't get a lie in today as it was so so hot, it was 37 degres by 9am!!! We got up and put the air con on in the living room - bliss! Duncan was coming around again later as we were going to the beach - the only place in weather like this! Duncan is coming to Exeter this summer to spend 6 months at Uni so it's nice for him to meet some locals! We spent a few hours catching up with e-mails and the blog. Duncan arrived around 3pm and we drove to Albert Beach, not forgetting the ice - and that was for us!
the sand on the beach was red hot so we ran chucked our things down and jumped into the sea - how nice! There was a breeze today...well a very hot air flow, i think it was 45 degres in teh shade today! Mad mad weather... at least we can't complain it's not warm enough!
We stayed there until 6pm. Sarah had a free ticket to see a TV show being filmed in a local pub so Duncan invited us to his girlfriends house ( who we met the night before ). She had a pool so why not! We spent the evening there chatting to her parents and then picked up Sarah around 8pm before heading home. We grabbed a couple of cold beers on the way - any excuse! We spent the rest of the vening chatting at Sarahs and catching up a little as she had forgotton she was leaving the next day to Sydney to see one of her friends so it was the only night we had with her.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0953s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb